- 3 1/4 cups Minute Maid® Lemonade
- 2 cups Sprite®
- 1 cup blackberries, fresh
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups mint leaves, fresh, cleaned, trimmed
- Make sorbet by placing lemonade in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reducing to 1 2/3 cups, about 20-25 minutes. Cool and chill well. Place in an ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer’s instructions. When partially frozen scrape into a chilled metal bowl and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Place the soda in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 3/4 cup, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and add the berries and half of the mint leaves. Cover, cool completely, and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Ladle berries and syrup into chilled serving bowls. Top with sorbet and garnish with mint leaves.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: 200 calories, 0.5 g total fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 2 g protein, 53 g total carbohydrate (44 g sugars), 6 g dietary fiber, 30 mg sodium.
Vitamin A: 4% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
vitamin C: 80% DV
Iron: 25% DV